Friday, January 29, 2010

words of wisdom from the genius tommy wiseau

hey yall (or as my brother loves to correct me, you all)
i have nothing to blog about so here are some words of wisdom from one of the most "infamous" filmmakers of our generation. name: tommy wiseau, age: unknown, origin: supposedly new orleans, grasp of the english language: better than both my grandmothers, I.Q.: infinity

"Think about first 20 percent, then you think about 100 percent. We have a tendency, including myself to say “I’d like to have this 100 percent,” but you cannot have it. Because you have to plan, you see. Let’s say you want to build a house. You need a foundation first before you have a window. You may think about window but guess what? If you don’t have a foundation, I guess you cannot build a house. As simple as it is. Simplicity is a virtue of success and we tend to ah, forget about it."- tommy wiseau

interview with the room's tommy wiseau

No comments:

Post a Comment