Wednesday, December 9, 2009

disturbing things

the internet is a weird and scary place sometimes. one wrong letter in a web address and you will see things that will haunt you for the rest of your life. i don't even need to give examples of the freaky shit i've seen, because you have probably seen them too. then sit and watch youtube clips of other people watching it. fucked up shit.

well, two friends of mine, sammi and agnes, pointed me into the direction of one of the most disturbing things i have seen in a while.

mylifeistwilight.com
some might wonder why i hate on twilight so much. a part of it has to do with me being against its propoganda nature disguised as a teenage fantasy novel. another part has to do with my firm belief that it encourages unhealthy desires and relationships. finally, another part has to do with the fact that if i read those books between the ages of 11-14, i would have even more complexities about men then i already do ( if you aren't aware of my complexities, please go back to september's blog posts and read about my love/hate for carrie bradshaw)

but seriously this is some scary shit:

Today I ate at burger king I sat next to a life size Edward sticker poster and then tried peeling it off the window but it was to hard. When I left there was another one on the door and I said aloud "Bye Edward!" when I turned to my left there was a girl starring at me! Lol it was worth it. MLIT
Today I had twin boys and named one Edward and the other Jacob. MLIT
Today I asked my boyfriend if he would hold ice to his lips for a minute before he kissed me, so I could pretend I was kissing Edward. He did. MLIT

do i even need to do commentary on these absurd statements? i mean, i don't even know what to say.  i am truly amazed at the world today...it's a cray cray place.

No comments:

Post a Comment