Tuesday, September 22, 2009

concept attempts

i'm currently working my way through what some call writers block. it's beginning to make me antsy and cranky. last night i took some nyquil and went to sleep in hopes of being ready today. instead i made tea and watched last night's rachel zoe project.  i am the type of writer who can work independently but i really thrive with a deadline. i think i need a volunteer to be my pretend deadline holder and force me to send them my work on a weekly basis or something.
however, watching rachel zoe styling cartoon characters inspired me to style some of my characters. since i'm sorta hateful toward my dragging piece i went to the episode i wrote two weeks ago. some of my friends have read it. so they might appreciate/understand these a bit more.


Eva
Eva by locitabonita featuring Forever21






1 comment:

  1. how did i not know about polyvore.com? so annoyed with myself...

    ReplyDelete