Friday, September 18, 2009

mom the inefficient detective strikes again

the story you are about to read is 100% true. none of it has been fabricated.
the inefficient detective strikes again! 
my mother waited for my dad and my brother to leave before she asked me to go look at her coworkers facebook status. "she has lost her mind...i'm going to have to have a talk with her on monday," she said. i was thinking, oh my gawd, what has she gone and done. before i read the status my mom says, she went and saw a hooker! i'm thinking WTF!? then i read her status, it says:

"first hookah experience...mango."

me: momm, that's a hookah not a hooker!
mom: what's a hookah?
i decide its better to show her a picture of her sisters and cousins at one of our cousins birthday.
mom: i thought that was for opium!
me: it is like flavored tobacco. they have hookah bars, they are perfectly legal.
mom: well i didn't know, it's a good thing i asked you because i was going to have to give her another lecture.
me: and it says mango...what did you think it was a mango flavored prostitute?
mom: i thought she went to that club mangoes and got one. now you are going to tell all your friends how i didn't know what a hookah was.

yup, i couldn't resist!
till next time.

2 comments: